Solid Compaction Drill Rods
High quality drill rods for drilling the most difficult soil conditions. All drill rods are constructed of solid chrome-moly steel bars that are heat treated to an average tensile strength of 153,000 psi for optimum strength, toughness and flexibility.
- Convenient "Push Button" type shanks and adapters, as well as Case/Astec clip type.
- 1" and 7/8" diameter rods are available.
- Available in heavy duty 1" hex or 13/16" hex connectors.
- Versatile and convenient drill rod lengths in 4', 5', 8' and 10'.
- Adapters are avaible to fit to most popular drilling equipment.