Cable Pulling Trailers
WDR 505 Cable Pulling Trailer
The Condux WDR505 Hydraulic Underground Cable Pulling Trailer provides up to 9,000 lbs. of continuous pulling power to tackle the toughest underground pulling applications.
Designed for installing underground cable, the WDR505 is completely self contained and transports easily from jobsite to jobsite. Industry leading features like anti-twist rope and modular extension arms make the WDR505 the most advanced puller on the market today. An advanced electronic information system is also available for monitoring and documenting vital pulling functions.
The WDR 505 can also be ordered with an onboard compressor for added jobsite convenience. The WDR505 is precision manufactured to the highest standards. Each puller is backed with years of underground cable pulling experience and a commitment to quality customer service.
APS75 Cable Puller
The Condux APS75 Hydraulic Underground Cable Puller provides up to 7,500 lbs. of continuous pulling power to tackle some of the toughest pulling applications.
Designed for installing underground cable, the APS75 is completely self-contained and transports easily from jobsite to jobsite. Industry leading features like antitwist rope, digital monitoring, rotating pulling arm and the wired remote control make the APS75 the most advanced pulling system on the market today.
Each puller is backed with years of underground cable pulling experience and a commitment to quality customer service.
Fiber Optic Cable Pulling Trailer
Build your own Fiber Optic Cable Pulling Trailer using the base part number here, then select your fiber puller package and capstan size. See the links below for more information on the puller packages and capstans.
Pulling Trailer Includes:
- 1 Trailer Flatbed Assembly
- 2 Multi-position Fiber Puller Mounts, fixed at the rear corners of the trailer.
- 1 Set of Wheel Chocks
- 1 Lockable Tool Box (lock not supplied)
- Fiber Optic Puller Packages
- 1 16HP Hydraulic Power Pack
- 1 Remote Mounting Stand
*This trailer is not capable of hauling reels of cable or duct.
- 1/2" X 2000' ANTITWIST ROPE$4,324.10
- 1/2" X 2600' ANTITWIST ROPE$5,747.44
- Aluminum A-Frame Attachment for APS75$2,372.47
- Blue Ox Cable Puller$110,412.37
- Blue Ox Cable Puller w/ Compressor$153,092.78
- DLR300 ELECTRONIC RECORDER FOR WDR505$5,304.22
- Open Style Fiber Optic Cable Pulling Trailer$12,879.82
- Wdr505 Remote Control Kit W/ 25' Lead$3,555.66