12" Diameter Pneumatic Confined Space Ventilator
The intrinsically safe design ensures against dangerous sparking.
Our energy-efficient, high-performance motor is totally enclosed, giving you the assurance to work safely. With a CFM rating of 2,063, the VAF3000P can provide all the continuous circulating airflow you need to get the job done.
Ideal for confined spaces that require a powerful ventilator that meets strict hazardous space standards, the VAF3000P delivers high performance with uncompromising safety.
VAF3000P Pneumatic Ventilator Features:
- CFM rating of 2,063
- Weighs only 28 pounds (12.7 Kg)
- Stackable to save storage or work area space
- Powerful 1.5 Hp pneumatic motor
- Capability to connect up to 125 feet (38 m) of straight duct
- Redirects stale compressed air away from the main air stream
- INTRINSICALLY SAFE
- UL and C-UL listed for use in Class 1, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Locations*
- *Note: If ducting is required in these atmospheres, use Duct Part AM-DC1225 and aluminum coupler part AM-CA12 to maintain an intrinsically safe system.
|Short Description||The intrinsically safe design ensures against dangerous sparking.Our energy-efficient, high-performance motor is totally enclosed, ...|
|Manufacturer||Pinnacle Climate Technologies|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VAF3000P|
|Length in [Imperial]||17|
|Width in [Imperial]||14|
|Height in [Imperial]||21|
|Weight lb [Imperial]||28|