MaxCell Edge is the only flexible fabric innerduct system designed for the network construction industry. MaxCell innerduct conforms to the shape of the cables placed within, reducing space typically associated with rigid innerducts.
MaxCell features include:
- Melt point of 419º F - almost 2X of HDPE
- Resistant to ground chemicals and petroleum products
- Pre-lubed for lower friction during MaxCell and cable installation
- Place 300% more cables than in traditional rigid innerducts
- Install MaxCell 2 times faster than traditional innerducts
- Use up to 30% less manpower for installation than traditional innerducts.
2" 3-Cell Maxcell is designed for use in 2" conduits, the 2" 3-Cell product is designed to hold three cables up to 0.70" in diameter in each cell.
In stock and available for immediate shipment!
MaxCell Innerduct shipping on reels will ship LTL. We will provide a detailed freight estimate for your order upon request.
For more information please download the Maxcell Application Guide.