FuturePath Duct System
Dura-line's FuturePath is the future of Fiber Optic Pathway
- FuturePath is a configuration of 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, 19 or 24 MicroDucts, factory bundled into one package by over-sheathing them with a Polyethylene jacket.
- FuturePath is available in many different sizes, configurations and shapes to meet your specific projects requirements.
- FuturePath is most commonly used as a cost effective and user-friendly way to quickly install multiple pathways for fiber optic cables. However, it can make an excellent pathway for IMSA (International Municipal Signal Association) cables, low voltage copper communication cables and many other cables as well.
Below are just a few examples of configurations of FuturePath. Please contact our sales team for alternate designs or applications, and we will be happy to work with you.
Jump to Product List
- FuturePath 2-way MicroDuct HDPE 0.05" Sheath Orange 16/13mm COMFUTUREPATH2X16/13
- FuturePath 2-way MicroDuct HDPE Orange 18/14mm COMFUTUREPATH2X18/14
- FuturePath 4-way MicroDuct HDPE 0.070" Sheath Orange 16/13mm COMFUTUREPATH4X16/13
- Futurepath 7-way Microduct HDPE Orange 18/14mm COMFUTUREPATH7X18/14