HDPE Smoothwall Innerduct and Conduit
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is available in a wide variety of diameters, wall thicknesses, colors, and continuous lengths at Comstar Supply. Please contact our sales team if you cannot find what you are searching for.
Jump to Product List
Smoothwall Innerduct and Conduit
- Duct from 3/4" through 6" diameter in continuous lengths on reels
- Can cut and parallel custom lengths up to 1-1/2" diameter
- Available with pull tape pre-installed
- Industry standard colors of orange, black and green are available
- Other colors and custom designs are available upon request
- Primarily stocked in wall thicknesses SDR 13.5 and SDR 11
- UL Listed HDPE available in wall thicknesses of SCH 40, SCH 80 and SDR 13.5
Aerial Figure 8 Duct
- Available in 1-1/4" Duct
- Figure-8 construction with EHS (Extra High Strength) flooded galvanized support strand for one-step aerial placement
- HDPE has carbon black and antioxidents for maximum UV protection
- 1-1/4" Duct has either 1/4" or 3/8" EHS galvanized strand
- Serpentine clamps, tools and hardware are available through Comstar Supply
Futurepath Duct System
Dura-line's FuturePath is the future of Fiber Optic Pathway
- FuturePath is a configuration of 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, 19 or 24 MicroDucts, factory bundled into one package by over-sheathing them with a Polyethylene jacket.
- FuturePath is available in many different sizes, configurations and shapes to meet your specific projects requirements.
- FuturePath is most commonly used as a cost effective and user-friendly way to quickly install multiple pathways for fiber optic cables. However, it can make an excellent pathway for IMSA (International Municipal Signal Association) cables, low voltage copper communication cables and many other cables as well.
Below are just a few examples of configurations of FuturePath. Please contact our sales team for alternate designs or applications, and we will be happy to work with you.
View as Grid List
Items 1-24 of 40