HDPE Corrugated Innerduct and Conduit
Corrugated Innerduct is specially designed for fiber optic cables, featuring a low cable pulling friction and a low weight per foot for easy handling. Custom cuts are available from our stock sizes and colors.
- Crush Resistance
- No memory for easy handling
- Produced from High Density Polyethylene
Super Corflo Corrugated Conduit
Super Corflo® is a dual wall, coilable polyolefin duct which offers the best of both corrugated and smooth wall. It has an increased crush resistance and a smooth inner layer for ease of cable pulling. Super Corflo® comes standard in black with two red stripes and one yellow stripe. Other colors are available by request. This duct meets NEMA specification TC-5.
- Underground residential distribution
- Street and Highway Lighting
- Under Roadways
- Transformer Vaults
- Secondary Service Runs
- COM1CORRBKWT1" Black Corrugated W/ Tape$0.41
- COM1CORRBUWT1" Blue Corrugated W/ Tape$0.41
- COM1CORRGNWT1" Green Corrugated W/ Tape$0.41
- COM1CORRORWT1" Orange Corrugated W/ Tape$0.41
- COM15CORRORWR1-1/2" Orange Corrugated W/ Rope$0.58
- COM125CORRBKWR1-1/4" Black Corrugated W/ Rope$0.54
- COM125CORRGNWR1-1/4" Green Corrugated W/ Rope$0.54
- COM125CORRORWR1-1/4" Orange Corrugated W/ Rope$0.54
- COM2SUPCORFLOWT2" Corflo Black w/ Yellow Stripe 250'
- COM2CORRBKWR2" Corrugated Black W/rope
- COM2SUPCORFLO2" Super Corflo Duct 250'
- COM3SUPCORFLO3" Super Corflo Duct
- COM4SUPCORFLO4" Super Corflo Duct