Blank Plugs secure conduit systems from the costly and often damanging incursions of water, sedimenation and nesting animals.
- Manufactured from a trio of hi-impact chemically inert resins that will also confine volatile and hazardous vapors to their source.
- Function by compressing a thermoplastic elastomer seal between two U.V. Ozone and chemically resistant compression plates through the hand tightening of the low or wing nut.
- The compressed seal expands into full contact with the inside pipe walls thereby providing an effective, permanent, positive seal to your conduit system in seconds.
- Once in place, they will not move until you decide to move it.
Fiber Optic Simplex plugs effectively seal conduits containing one cable. Originally designed for applications involving fiber optic cable placement in subduct, this product is ideal for sealing around coax or twist pair cable in small diameter conduit.
- Retrofit-able, removable and reusable
- Proper sealing around cable in conduits and subducts is important to prevent the costly flooding of buildings and sedimentation of the area around the cable
- Facilitate the redistribution of cable slack by ensuring a clear raceway around outside plant cables
The following is a list of the most common size Simplex Plugs. Other sizes may be available, and you can find them by downloading the data sheet on this page. These plugs are subject to long lead times and minimum order quantities. Please check availability prior to ordering.
Triplex and Multiplex Duct Plugs
Poly Pull Plugs
The Poly-Pull brand temporary duct plugs are designed for the interim sealing of standard duct, bell-ends and terminators from the damaging and expensive effects of weather, job site debris and animal incursion.
Simplex Entry Seals
Simplex entry seals and modular link seals effectively expand around and support conduits and cables in through penetration openings or core drilled penetrations, such as building entrances or conduit openings. Simplex entry seals prevent leakage around conduits and cables entering structures of all kinds. Because of their split design, these plugs are retrofit-able, removable, and reusable.
TDUX Inflatable Sealing System
The TDUX inflatable duct sealing system wraps around cables in the ducts of manholes or exchange vaults. The product effectively seals telephone cable ducts, stopping or preventing water from leaking into the manhole or vault.
- Seals cable ducts - stopping and preventing leaks
- Air-tight up to 7 psi
- Can be quickly and easily installed, even in flowing water
- Allows for cable movement while retaining its sealing qualities
- Environmentally friendly
Vinyl Innerduct Caps
Items 1-24 of 80
- ESPST-152T1 1/2" SCH 40 T-Cone Plug w/ Rope Tie$3.23
- ESPRPL-1530B1 1/2" SDR 11 Duct Plug$4.25
- ESPST-105T1 1/4" I.D. True T-Cone Plug w/ Rope Tie$3.15
- TE187308-0001 1/4" Loop Nut Blank Plug$3.63
- ESPST-125T1 1/4" SCH 40 T-Cone Plug w/ Rope Tie$3.19
- ESPRPL-1050B1 inch Duct Plug$3.31
- CA5120-101" Blank Plug w/ Rope Tie and Loop Nut$3.95
- CDX080471101" Loop Nut Comfit Plug w/ Rope Tie$3.28
- CA2250-0101" Poly Pull Plug$1.00
- TE032536-0001" Simplex Plug for 1/2" Cable$6.42
- TE150356-0001" Simplex Plug for 5/8" Cable$6.42
- TE428444-0001-1/2" Simplex Plug for 1" Cable$9.58
- TE554508-0001-1/2" Simplex Plug for 1/2" Cable$8.51
- TE751892-0001-1/2" Simplex Plug for 3/4" Cable$8.51
- TE588288-0001-1/2" Simplex Plug for 7/8" Cable$10.04
- CC-73281-1/4" Conduit Cap Single Hole .500 CableSpecial Price $2.26 Regular Price $3.40
- CC-73131-1/4" Conduit Cap Single Hole .750-.875 CableSpecial Price $2.13 Regular Price $3.75
- TE960202-0001-1/4" Simplex Plug for 1/2" Cable$8.58
- TE424922-0001-1/4" Simplex Plug for 3/4" Cable$8.58
- TE610036-0001-1/4" Simplex Plug for 7/8" Cable$8.58
- VZCAP1.4881.25" Black Vinyl Innerduct Cap 1.488"$0.35
- CDX080471121.25" Loop Nut Comfit Plug w/ Rope Tie$4.05
- ESPRP-1250B1.25" Wing Nut Blank Plug$3.31