Fiber Testing Equipment
OTDRs, Optical Loss Test Sets (OLTS), Fiber Identifiers, Power Meters, Inspection Scopes, Launch Cables
Fixed Wavelength OTDR
Basic OTDRs for standard Tier II testing along with additional advanced functionality can be found here. Units can be found for essential fiber turnup and troubleshooting for singlemode and multimode networks.
Modular Hand-Held OTDR
Modular Test Sets offer high reliability with great flexibility to upgrade features as your network expands. Feature rich in design, these units have larger processors and greater internal storage to handle a wide range of testing needs. Here you can find a selection of mainframes with or without modules installed from the factory.
OTDR Launch Cables
Fiber launch cables, pulse suppressors and dead zone eliminators all serve an essential purpose for providing accurate OTDR traces and bi-directional analysis.
Fiber Test & Inspection Kits
Test kits with combined Power Meters, Inspection Probes/Scopes, Visual Fault Locators and more provide exceptional value and convenience for equipping fiber technicians in the field. If you're gearing up for the next project, check here first to find these time-saving kits.
Fiber Optic Loss Testing
For Tier I testing, you can find Optical Light Sources (OLS), Optical Power Meters (OPM) and combined Opitcal Loss Test Sets (OLTS) here. From advanced capability to pocket sized versions, we have a range available to satisfy the needs of any fiber technician.
Visual Fault Locator
A handy and inexpensive device for fiber technicians, Visual Fault Locators (VFL) are essential tools. There are several uses for them including highlighting macrobends, optimizing mechanical splices, detecting defective connectors, end-to-end verification, breaks in launch cables and more.
Bare Fiber and Mating Adapters
If you need to test a bare fiber, splicing a pigtail or placing a connector is not the most time or cost effective means of conducting a test. Bare fiber and mating adapters make testing bare or dissimilar fiber ferrules quick and easy. Bare fiber adapters use an index matching gel, the same as you find in mechanical fiber connectors, to mate the bare fiber to a factory polished endface.
A crucial device for every fiber technician, Fiber Identifiers will tell you whether there is traffic on any given fiber with a 3mm jacket or smaller coating. Before work is to be done on a given fiber, these fiber detectors let the technician know if there is traffic on that fiber, and what direction it is traveling. Other fiber identifiers may have advanced features to show optical power and additional information.
Fiber Inspection Scopes
More than ever, fiber inspection scopes are essential to ensuring your connectors will not be the root cause of issues in the network. Cleaning and inspection go hand in hand, even for commissioning new fiber assemblies and panels from the factory. Never assume the connector is clean! We offer a wide variety of scopes, including digital scopes that can operate wirelessly for additional convenience.
Items 1-24 of 35
- MPC-103Bluetooth Micro Power Checker$440.00
- TK-FIP-MPCX-MSO-LFD-202Bluetooth Power Checker Kit With Wireless Probe And Live Fiber Detector$3,850.00
- DVT-S3Divot Bare Fiber Adapter - SC Singlemode$325.00
- DVT-B3Divot Bare Fiber Adapter SC Multimode 50um$325.00
- DVT-M3Divot Bare Fiber Adapter SC Multimode 62.5um$325.00
- PPM-350D-D-EA-EUI-91Dual PON Layer 10Gb Power Meter$3,395.00
- PPM-350D-DR-EA-EUI-91Dual PON Layer 10Gb Power Meter with RF Overlay$3,695.00
- PPM-350D-D-VFL-EA-EUI-91Dual PON Layer 10Gb Power Meter with VFL$3,745.00
- PPM-350D-DR-VFL-EA-EUI-91Dual PON Layer 10Gb Power Meter with VFL and RF Overlay$4,045.00
- FPM-302-FOA-54BFPM-300 Series Optical Power Meter$620.00
- TK-2X-S2-RF-VPM2X-CWDM-FOA-54B-WDM2-EA-EUI-91FTB-2 DWDM/CWDM OTDR W/ RF, VFL, OPM and Case$27,500.00
- TK-MPCX-FIP-FLS-FP435B-UPCHigh Power Micro Power Checker Kit with VFL and Wireless Probe$4,240.00
- LFD-200T-1.6BInterchangeable 1.6mm Head for LFD-200 Series$165.00
- NBG-18LC Singlemode Bullet® Bare Fiber Adapter$98.00
- MAX-945P-ICERT-Q1-QUAD-EA-EUI-91-EI-EUI-91MAX-945iCERT Quad Fiber Certifier Loss Test Set Pair$14,250.00
- AFLOFI-200DOFI-200D Optical Fiber Identifier$950.00
- AFLOFI-400OFI-400 - OPTICAL FIBER IDENTIFIER$1,395.00
- FO_D533-M300OTDR Launch Box Multimode 62.5um SC/UPC-SC/UPC 300M$377.33
- FO_D537-S1000OTDR Launch Box Singlemode SC-UPC/LC-UPC 1KM$488.00
- FO_D533-S1000OTDR Launch Box Singlemode SC/UPC-SC/UPC 1KM$488.00
- FO_D357-S500OTDR Launch Coil Singlemode SC/APC - LC/UPC 500M$437.50
- FLS-241-UNIVPocket Pal Visual Fault Locator$380.00