Ribbon Outside Plant Fiber
Comstar Supply offers a full range of industry-leading optical fiber ribbon cables. Ribbon cables are distinguished by the grouping of fibers into flat tapes or "ribbons," which typically contain 12 fibers each. The individual ribbons are marked with text for identification, which allows many fibers to be placed within a single buffer tube. Optical fiber ribbons can also be "mass-spliced" with equipment that simultaneously splices all the fibers in a ribbon. Ribbon cables are popular for applications with medium to high fiber counts, and any application where mass splicing is desired.
If you do not see your desired ribbon configuration listed here, please call us for more information.
- FIB144SMRBCTDIEL144CT Singlemode Ribbon In Central Tube Dielectric$0.00
- FIB432SMRBCTDIELGEL432CT Singlemode Ribbon In Central Tube Dielectric Gel Fiber$0.00
- FIB432SMRBCTARMGEL432CT Singlemode Ribbon In Central Tube Gel Filled Armored$0.00
- FIB72SMRIBDIELGEL72CT SM Ribbon Dielectric Gel Filled Fiber Optic Cable$0.00
- FIB864SMRBLTARM864CT Singlemode Ribbon In Loose Tube Armored Gel Fiber Optic Cable$0.00
- FIB864SMRBLTDIEL864CT Singlemode Ribbon In Loose Tube Dielectric Fiber$0.00