Fiber Optic Cable
Loose Tube, Ribbon, Flat Drop, Hybrid, and Patch Cables & Pigtails.
Outside Plant Loose Tube Fiber
Outside plant fiber optic cables are suitable for applications such as direct burial in trenches, pre-installed in conduit, lashed to aerial utility poles, messenger options for self supporting features or installation in pavement. For direct buried, underground conduit and aerial installations, Comstar Supply offers several fiber optic cable designs, which include a variety of loose tube, ribbon, central tube, and drop cables.
Comstar Supply also takes the extra step of spooling cable onto high quality reels. A good, nonwarped reel helps payout and lessens the chance of the cable rubbing against the reel to cause abrasion of the cable jacket. A solid reel also prevents painful splinters – something the experienced installer will appreciate.
Premise Fiber Optic Cable
Ribbon Outside Plant Fiber
Comstar Supply offers a full range of industry-leading optical fiber ribbon cables. Ribbon cables are distinguished by the grouping of fibers into flat tapes or "ribbons," which typically contain 12 fibers each. The individual ribbons are marked with text for identification, which allows many fibers to be placed within a single buffer tube. Optical fiber ribbons can also be "mass-spliced" with equipment that simultaneously splices all the fibers in a ribbon. Ribbon cables are popular for applications with medium to high fiber counts, and any application where mass splicing is desired.
If you do not see your desired ribbon configuration listed here, please call us for more information.
Flat Drop Fiber
Drop cables are used to span the final network segment in the Outside Plant Comstar Supply offers a full range of drop cables, including buried, aerial self-supporting, and Indoor/Outdoor designs.
Hybrid Fiber Optic Cable
The benefits of combining your fiber and cordage in one cable assembly are realized through reduced installation time and resources.
If you do not see your desired configuration listed here, please call us for more information.
Hybrid Cables are made to order, and are non-returnable.
Fiber Optic Patch Cables
Single and dual strand interconnect jumpers are available here from an array of standard sizes. Custom assemblies are made to order using the latest technology, premium materials and proven processes available. Specific component manufacturers available upon request.
Please contact us for volume discounts or other special considerations.
Items 1-24 of 510
- FIB12MM503TBOFNP12CT Multimode 50um OM3 Tight Buffer Plenum Non-Armored
- FIB12SMDROPCABLE12CT Singlemode Flat Drop Cable Dielectric
- FIB12SMLTARMDRY12ct Singlemode Loose Tube Armored Dry Fiber Optic Cable
- FIB12SMLTDIELDRY12ct Singlemode Loose Tube Dielectric Dry Fiber Optic Cable
- FIB-800AJ-00-HB-012-EB12CT Singlemode Tight Buffer Distribution Plenum Interlocking Armored Fiber
- FIB-800-00-HB-012-EB12CT Singlemode Tight Buffer Plenum Rated Non-Armored Fiber
- FIB-400-00-HB-012-EB12CT Singlemode Tight Buffer Riser Rated Non-Armored Fiber
- FIB12SMDROPSMF28ETONEABLE12CT SM Flat Drop Cable Toneable
- FIB144SMLTARMDRY144ct Singlemode Loose Tube Armored Dry Fiber Optic Cable
- FIB144SMLTDIELDRY144ct Singlemode Loose Tube Dielectric Dry Fiber Optic Cable
- FIB144SMRBCTARM144CT Singlemode Ribbon In Central Tube Armored
- FIB144SMRBCTDIEL144CT Singlemode Ribbon In Central Tube Dielectric
- FIB216SMLTDIELDRY216CT Singlemode Loose Tube Dielectric Dry Fiber Optic Cable
- FIB024HAT1LAFERJA24 Count Singlemode Loose Tube Indoor/Outdoor Dielectric
- FIB24SMDROPCABLE24CT Singlemode Flat Drop Cable Dielectric
- FIB24SMLTARMDRY24ct Singlemode Loose Tube Armored Dry Fiber Optic Cable
- FIB24SMLTDIELDRY24ct Singlemode Loose Tube Dielectric Dry Fiber Optic Cable