Fiber Optic Grip - Swivel Eye
- High strength multiweave mesh for positive holding power.
- Highly flexible mesh to follow the pulling path of the cable.
- Built-in swivel nose cone with forged eye
- Easily installed and removed.
- A dependable, reusable pulling tool.
Swivel Eye Pulling Grips for fiber optic cable are used for the installation of fiber optic communication lines either underground, overhead, through conduit or through enclosures. They will fit single cables or cable bundles, are easily installed on the cable, and are reusable.
A breakaway swivel or joint should still be used in conjunction with the swivel eye grip to ensure that your pull does not exceed the cable manufacturer's tensile ratings.