Fiber Optic Cable Pulling Grips
Fiber Optic Cable Pulling Grips are made of high strength galvanized steel strand. They feature a multiweave mesh, with one-half the mesh length double weave, and the second half single weave. This special weave provides positive holding power while allowing the grip to remain flexible with no damage to the cable jacket. Added features include a steel nose cone which protects the cable end and allows the grip to pass easily through conduit and enclosures. The eye connects easily to a swivel or a pulling line. Several grip sizes are available to accommodate all diameters of fiber optic cable.
Other styles are available including mesh grips for pulling pre-terminated fiber assemblies.
Underground Pulling Grips
Low Tension Pulling Grips
Light Duty Pulling Grips are made of galvanized steel in a single weave construction. They feature a flexible eye for easy attachment to a pulling line.
- Perfect tools for light pulling jobs.
- Installs easily on cable.
- Strong, galvanized steel construction.
Overhead Pulling Grips
- Flexible or rotating eyes will mate easily with line stringing swivels and links for attachment to pulling lines. They have great strength for trouble free pulling jobs.
- Shoulder protectors contain the cable inside the grip and smooth the passage of the grip over line stringing blocks or conduit bends. They protect the leading edge of the grip from abrasion.
- The galvanized steel mesh grip provides strength for secure pulling jobs and a slim profile with little build-up. It has flexibility to follow cable path.
- The multiweave styles available add strength for big pulling jobs and provide positive gripping power.
- Endless weave allows easy installation onto cable. It has a snag-free low profile. Designed to be a reusable tool.
Items 1-24 of 171