Cable Pulling Tape
Our pull tapes are manufactured with a low stretch polyester material that distributes heat across its wide, flat profile. This improves efficiency and prevents "snap back, which occurs when a rope under high tension elongates and either breaks, or snaps back... often injuring the installer.
Features & Benefits:
- Pre-lubrication reduces friction levels and eliminates duct cutting.
- Lower elongation reduces pulling time, enhances worker safety, and prevents crushed capstans
- Lightweight, easily blown through conduit or innerduct
- Accurate sequential footage or meter markings enable monitoring of cable location during a pull, eliminate the need for measuring tapes, and help determine the quantity remaining on a partial roll
- Variety of constructions available
- Packaged in splice-free lengths up to 100,000 ft. (30 km) for faster, easier cable placement
- Available in a variety of strengths up to 6,000 lbs (2727 kg)
- Cable Pulling Tape 1250lb - 3000 ftSpecial Price $96.00 Regular Price $111.00
- Cable Pulling Tape 1250lb - 5000 ftSpecial Price $160.00 Regular Price $185.00
- Cable Pulling Tape 1800lb - 3000ftSpecial Price $117.00 Regular Price $150.00
- Cable Pulling Tape 2500 lb - AramidSpecial Price $925.00 Regular Price $970.00
- Cable Pulling Tape 2500lb - 3000ftSpecial Price $177.00 Regular Price $192.00
- Cable Pulling Tape 6000lb - 3000ftSpecial Price $930.00 Regular Price $1,170.00