Fiber Optic Cable Pullers
Fiber Optic Cable Puller Packages
The Fiber Optic Cable Puller from Condux sets the new standards for safe, accurate pulling of fiber optic cables. Only the Condux puller can offer load cell torque input for the most accurate tension measuring available. Unlike most hydraulic measuring systems, this Puller system is not affected by changes in oil temperature, component age and power source. That means the Puller does not need recalibration under different weather conditions--one more reason why set up is fast and easy.
Choose the base package you need, and click add to cart to begin pricing your complete setup.
Free Shipping Within the Continental US!
Fiber Optic Pulling Capstans
To conform to the many specifications of fiber optic cable available, and to offer more cable pulling capabilities, Condux offers several sizes of capstans that fit the Condux Fiber Optic Cable Puller. These will fit a standard 2-7/16" bayonet style shaft.
Hydraulic Power Packs
These portable power sources are matched perfectly to the power requirements of the Fiber Optic Cable Puller and the Fiber Optic Cable Blower. Features electric start, large capacity hydraulic cooler, quick disconnects, low oil shut off and 16" diameter pneumatic tires.
Cable Puller Stands and Mounts
Here you can choose from many types of mounts for the Fiber Optic Cable Puller including:
- Remote Mounting Stand
- Hitch Mount
- Pole Mount
- Socket Mounts
Replacement Fiber Optic Puller Parts
Items 1-24 of 29
- 1000lb Calibration Dynamometer$2,092.50
- 12" Diameter Pulling Capstan$1,651.94
- 13HP Variable Flow Hydraulic Power Pack$7,582.27
- 4000lb Calibration Dynamometer$2,163.37
- 42" Diameter Fiber Optic Pulling Capstan$3,001.67
- 50" Diameter Fiber Optic Pulling Capstan$4,439.84
- Dust Cap - Male Coupling$4.53
- Extension Cord 20'$144.78
- Fiber Optic Cable Puller Package 1$9,654.43
- Fiber Optic Cable Puller Package 3$16,985.21
- Fiber Optic Puller Pole Mount Assembly$1,463.08