CableGlider Pullers and Accessories
Cable Glider LW
Condux CableGlider LW offers portability and ease of set up. The LW has one person operation in a completely self contained unit to adapt to a variety of pulling situations. It comes equipped with a one speed motor and gearbox providing up to 3000lbs maximum pulling force. The LW Condux Cable Glider is recommended to be used with 3/8" - 1/2" diameter rope.
Cable Glider STD
Portable Cable Glider STD (110 Volt) makes cable pulling easy. This quick set up Glider comes equipped with a two speed removable power pack providing pulling force up to 3500 lbs (2000lbs continuous) at high speed and 6500 lbs (4000lbs continuous) at low speed.
Cable Glider Plus
This Portable Cable Glider Plus Model (110 Volt) comes equipped with the same removable two speed power pack and accessories. The power pack is the same as the STD Glider Model providing up to 3500 lbs (2000lbs continuous) at high speed and 6500 lbs (4000lbs continuous) at low speed. The Glider Plus features a heavy duty front fame that can be easily adjusted with pins along with an extra pivoting arm for added performance and versatility.
Cable Glider HD
Portable Cable Glider HD is specially designed to provide maximum pulling power for longer runs in a completely self-contained unit. The Glider HD contains a two speed removable power pack providing pulling force up to 6000 lbs (4000 lbs continuous) at high speed and 12000 lbs (6500 lbs continuous) at low speed. The two speed motor pulls up to 30 feet per minute at high speed and up to 15 feet per minute at low speed. The Glider HD has OVER 80% MORE pulling force than the STD Puller.
Adjustable Manhole Adapter
Additional adapters are available which allow pulling into conduit up to 6" in size. The 5" and 6" adapters require the use of an optional retaining fork.
Adapters for 2, 3" and 4" conduit are included in a tool box that comes standard with all cable pullers. You may order additional adapters separately below, or order a toolbox with a selected set of either straight or split adapters.
Extension Frame Kit
Productivity reaches a new level with the CableGlider Cable Puller Extension Frame. Using only a few modular components, difficult pulling situations can have easy solutions. Idea for cable pulling deep in manholes where added reach is necessary. Also high overhead ducts can be reached without compromising the stability of the cable puller.
Pull slack with the extension frame when extra reach is not needed. It actually adds length to the conduit run, allowing the cable puller to be positioned futher back with more cable slack pulled through.
Each kit includes:
- Cable Puller Adapter
- Center Joint
- Duct End Joint
Steel duct (2" SCH 40 GRC) is sold separately.
Floor/Conduit/Pole Mount Frame
Items 1-24 of 67
- CDX086110021 1/2" Split Conduit Adapter$209.88
- CDX086106231 1/2" Straight Conduit Adapter$200.47
- CDX086110011 1/4" Split Conduit Adapter$266.26
- CDX086106421 1/4" Straight Conduit Adapter$253.09
- CDX08677330100' CableGlider Extension Cord$616.62
- CDX08674100110 Volt Amp-Type Tensiometer for STD and Plus CableGliders$503.63
- CDX08674501110 Volt Amp-Type Tensiometer HD CableGliders$762.62
- CDX08677360110v Running Line Tensiometer For Cableglider Hd W/ Data Recorder$10,450.48
- CDX086110042 1/2" Split Conduit Adapter$266.26
- CDX086740212" - 4" Retaining Fork$334.95
- CDX086110122" - 4" Split Adapter Retaining Fork$484.85
- CDX086110032" Split Conduit Adapter$209.88
- CDX086106432" Straight Conduit Adapter$179.69
- CDX0867732525' CableGlider Extension Cord$217.77
- CDX086110063 1/2" Split Conduit Adapter$195.42
- CDX086106453 1/2" Straight Conduit Adapter$179.69
- CDX086782653" Lw Cableglider Conduit Adapter External$166.19
- CDX086782813" LW CABLEGLIDER INTERNAL ADAPTER$132.21
- CDX086110053" Split Conduit Adapter$189.72
- CDX086106443" Straight Conduit Adapter$179.69
- CDX086747604" Plate for Manhole Adapter$324.00
- CDX086110074" Split Conduit Adapter$195.42
- CDX086106464" Straight Conduit Adapter$179.69
- CDX086740144" x 45 Degree Elbow Adapter$253.05