Pulling Tape, Pulling Rope, Swivels, Pulling Lubricant, Grips, Cable Guides, Reusable Power Pulling Eyes, Pullers, and Cable Gliders.
Cable Pulling Tape
Our pull tapes are manufactured with a low stretch polyester material that distributes heat across its wide, flat profile. This improves efficiency and prevents "snap back, which occurs when a rope under high tension elongates and either breaks, or snaps back... often injuring the installer.
Features & Benefits:
- Pre-lubrication reduces friction levels and eliminates duct cutting.
- Lower elongation reduces pulling time, enhances worker safety, and prevents crushed capstans
- Lightweight, easily blown through conduit or innerduct
- Accurate sequential footage or meter markings enable monitoring of cable location during a pull, eliminate the need for measuring tapes, and help determine the quantity remaining on a partial roll
- Variety of constructions available
- Packaged in splice-free lengths up to 100,000 ft. (30 km) for faster, easier cable placement
- Available in a variety of strengths up to 6,000 lbs (2727 kg)
Reusable Power Pulling Eyes
Condux, non-crimp, Reusable Cable Pulling Eyes waste virtually no cable and all components are completely reusable. These eyes will remain firmly secured on the cable for a confident pull. No special tools or crimping are required for installation.
Three designs of Reusable Power Pulling Eyes are available: Clevis head, Standard Head, and Swivel Head.
When properly installed, all Condux Reusable Power Pulling Eyes will exceed the recommended maximum pulling tensions for single conductor power cable as specified by the cable manufacturer.
Multiple Pulling Harness and connectors are available, and all Reusable Eyes are color coded for ease of use.
Items 1-24 of 763