Cable Blowing Lube
Polywater Prelube 2000 reduces frictional drag during the blowing of outside plant cable into duct. It increases the length of cable that can be blown in a single shot. It can also be used to blow in the hollow microtubes intended to hold future micro cables.
Polywater Prelube 5000 is more concentrated than Prelube 2000, and it is intended for blowing microcables into smaller diameter micro duct/tubes. The improved chemistry allows this product to spread further and lower friction at extremely low coating levels.
- CDX087614391" Foam Lube Spreader$14.85
- CDX087614411-1/2" Foam Lube Spreader$14.23
- CDX087614401-1/4" Foam Lube Spreader$15.53
- CDX087614422" Foam Lube Spreader$18.23
- CDX080783003/4" Foam Line Carrier$5.68
- APP-128Polywater Prelube 2000 1 Gallon$49.00
- APP-35Polywater Prelube 2000 1 Quart$14.66
- APP-640Polywater Prelube 2000 5 Gallon$184.41
- APPM-8Polywater Prelube 5000 8oz$23.84
- APWP-128Polywater Winter Prelube 2000 1 Gallon$60.08
- APWP-35Polywater Winter Prelube 2000 1 Quart$18.80
- APWP-640Polywater Winter Prelube 2000 5 Gallon$244.83